Located near Boucher Road.
Social Media Links:
The competition is being run across three social media platforms, so please find the links below to enter.
Prison Island Belfast:
The Transfer Tutor (Multi-Award Winning App):
How To Enter:
- Fill in the form below to submit your details.
- Like / follow both (Prision Island & The Transfer Tutor) accounts on either Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
- Winner chosen at random on 15th December 2019.
- Winner will receive a 1hr family pass for up to 4 people.
More about Prison Island, Belfast
A New Adventure Centre is now open in Belfast called- Prison Island!
- Prison Island takes inspiration from shows like the ‘Crystal Maze’ and ‘The Cube’.
- There are 25 different challenge cells and the venue has a Prison Theme throughout.
- Challenges last between 2 and 5 minutes
- With a great mix of Physical, Tactical and Skill based games.
- Teams of 3-4 are free to move around and try any cell aiming to score as many points as possible.
- With a Live Scoring system, Prison Island is suitable for those aged 9 to 99!
- Open from early until 10pm every night (except Sunday which is 9pm).
You can select your game time from 1hr, 1.5hr & 2hr sessions.
Under 16’s are £14 for a 1hr Experience.
Exclusive Offer – Book Now With 10% Off!
If you don’t want to wait until you see if you’re the winner, you can book now and secure a fabulous 10% off your booking, using the code TRANSFERTUTOR at checkout. This offer lasts until 22nd December.
More about The Transfer Tutor (Multi-Award Winning Online Quizzes)
The Transfer Tutor‘s Online Quizzes provide a fun and interactive way to learn and practise Maths and English questions which are directly aligned to both the AQE and GL specifications.
There are many, great features including (but not limited to):
- Quizzes broken down into specific English and Maths topics, to allow for focused learning and the ability to hone in on areas of weakness.
- Mobile friendly and works on any internet device.
- ‘Hint’ option supports the child’s learning. For example, in question about calculating area of an irregular shape, the hint will say, “Break it into two” – enough to keep the child going but teaching them for future, similar questions.
- The Leaderboard at the end makes the child feel like they’re playing a game and having friendly competition.
- Good use of colour and graphics which makes it exciting.
- Parents receives a progress email at the end to let them know how their child did.
- Check out the great testimonials here.
Free Facebook Group
You may have read in the reviews about people referring to the Facebook Support Group and this is certainly a great place to keep informed, ask questions, get support and keep up-to-date with anything happening in the transfer space.
It’s free to join but please ensure you have a genuine Facebook profile picture (ghost pictures are not approved as not deemed authentic) and then simply click here and answer the simple questions -> Join Facebook Group.