Sorry, sale has now ended, but still one, great, low price.
For many P6 parents, January is that turning point where they start to turn their attention to the AQE/GL test that will take place in November this year and it’s around this time that many people will start to get organised in their approach and resources.
Licences are purchased depending on the length of time required and as additional years are only charged at £15 per year it’s worth considering a longer licence if you have a younger sibling.
To help you choose the perfect licence for you, here’s a quick reference guide:
- Youngest in P6 – Cat Licence
- Youngest in P5 – Elephant Licence
- Youngest in P4 – Tiger Licence
- Youngest in P3 – Unicorn Licence
If you need a licence that is not detailed below, just let me know and I can arrange something specific for you.
CAT LICENCE – Only £50
(Expires December 2020)
ELEPHANT LICENCE – Only £65
(Expires December 2021)
TIGER LICENCE – Only £80
(Expires December 2022)
UNICORN LICENCE – Only £95
(Expires December 2023)
What It’s All About?
Love it or hate it, The Transfer Test in Northern Ireland (AQE / GL) is going to be around for a while and if you want your child to go to the local grammar they will have to perform better than a good number of the other applicants to be offered a seat. The ethos of The Transfer Tutor is to provide a fun and interactive way to test the children through various quizzes in Maths & English, but also to ‘tutor’ them along the way – giving them hints to get the right answer and explaining the logic if they got it wrong. It works on all mobile devices and computers (anything with internet access) and has happily even been reported as being addictive! 🙂
There is such a buzz at the moment and this is because The Transfer Tutor has many amazing features and benefits, including:
- Has a complete focus on the AQE & GL specification.
- Is mobile friendly working on smartphones, tablets and computers connected to the internet.
- In many questions, there will be a ‘hint’ option that offers the child details on the ‘rule’ or aids them to complete it correctly which helps their future application of the same type of question.
- Has a function built in that the parents will be emailed with the child’s score when they have completed a test, so parents can track progress and also know the child is not off playing Minecraft or Candy Crush when they should be revising.
- Question areas broken down into specific categories which allows the parent and child to identify areas of weakness and to focus on these for improvement.
- Although many tests will have more than 20 questions ‘behind the scenes’, the child is only faced with a random 20 questions each time so they can try the same test many times and will be getting different related challenges.
- Not only test questions but if the child gets it wrong, the app will provide information on the rule or reason as to why this is happened, so they can build on their fundamental learning for the next time.
- Leadership board with the most recent 10 attempts listed (from all people) and this offers a level of competition that makes the child strive to be better.
- Child friendly with the use of colours and pictures which encourages the child to want to log on and try a new quiz every day.
So, to get going today with your son/daughter, choose your licence above and get going – the setup process which should take you less than 1 minute.
Check out the Google Reviews to read what other customers felt about The Transfer Tutor.
Spoiler alert – all the kids (the most important people) and parents love it!
Try It Out:
To give you a feel for the quizzes, why not try out the quick fire free quiz by clicking on the button below (no need to register or pay, so don’t worry). This will hopefully let you see how the questions work – or more importantly, let you see if this is something that would inspire and encourage your child to learn.
FREE Facebook Support Group
You may have read in the reviews about people referring to the Facebook Support Group and this is certainly a great place to keep informed, ask questions, get support and keep up-to-date with anything happening in the transfer space.
It’s free to join but please ensure you have a genuine Facebook profile picture (ghost pictures are not approved as not deemed authentic) and then simply click here and answer the simple questions -> Join Facebook Group.