The price is purposely low for The Transfer Tutor App so that ALL parents can afford it.
How To Buy:
All normal licences are a simple, one-off payment (except the monthly subscription of course) and they can be purchased in confidence through a normal PayPal account or using a normal bank card and the Guest option.
Licences are purchased depending on the length of time required and as additional years are only charged at £15 per year it’s worth considering a longer licence if you have a younger sibling.
As a guide to the perfect licence for you, here is a quick list:
- Youngest in P7 – Penguin Licence
- Youngest in P6 – Cat Licence
- Youngest in P5 – Elephant Licence
If you need a licence that is not detailed below, just let me know and I can arrange something specific for you.
PENGUIN LICENCE – STARK RAVING MAD OFFER Only
(Expires December 2019)
CAT LICENCE – Only
(Expires December 2020)
ELEPHANT LICENCE – Only
(Expires December 2021)
Amazing & Fun Features:
The Transfer Tutor’s Online Quizzes provide a fun and interactive way to learn and practise Maths and English questions which are directly aligned to both the AQE and GL specifications.
There are many, great features including (but not limited to):
- Quizzes broken down into specific English and Maths topics, to allow for focused learning and the ability to hone in on areas of weakness.
- Mobile friendly and works on any internet device.
- ‘Hint’ option supports the child’s learning. For example, in question about calculating area of an irregular shape, the hint will say, “Break it into two” – enough to keep the child going but teaching them for future, similar questions.
- The Leaderboard at the end makes the child feel like they’re playing a game and having friendly competition.
- Good use of colour and graphics which makes it exciting.
- Parents receives a progress email at the end to let them know how their child did.
Check out the Google Reviews to read what other customers felt about The Transfer Tutor.
Spoiler alert – all the kids (the most important people) and parents love it!
Try It Out:
To give you a feel for the quizzes, why not try out the quick fire free quiz by clicking on the button below (no need to register or pay, so don’t worry). This will hopefully let you see how the questions work – or more importantly, let you see if this is something that would inspire and encourage your child to learn.
FREE Facebook Support Group
You may have read in the reviews about people referring to the Facebook Support Group and this is certainly a great place to keep informed, ask questions, get support and keep up-to-date with anything happening in the transfer space.
It’s free to join but please ensure you have a genuine Facebook profile picture (ghost pictures are not approved as not deemed authentic) and then simply click here and answer the simple questions -> Join Facebook Group.
So, to get going today with your son/daughter, choose your licence and get going – the setup process which should take you less than one minute.