The price is purposely low for The Transfer Tutor App so that ALL parents can afford it.
All normal licences are a simple, one-off payment (except the monthly subscription of course) and they can be purchased in confidence through a normal PayPal account or using a normal bank card and the guest option (in Paypal too).
Licences are purchased depending on the length of time required and additional years are charged at £12 per year (with the discount) so it’s worth considering a longer licence if you have a younger sibling!
To help you choose the perfect licence for you, here’s a quick reference guide:
- Youngest in P6 – Elephant Licence
- Youngest in P5 – Tiger Licence
Below are the longer term licences, but please note that as all the questions in The Transfer Tutor are AQE / GL standard, you would only buy a longer licence to achieve the cost benefit, but only if the licence will be used by an older sibling in the meantime – and then it would be passed down. I trust that makes sense.
- Youngest in P4 – Unicorn Licence
- Youngest in P3 – Monkey Licence
- Youngest in P2 – Squirrel Licence
If you need a licence that is not detailed below, just let me know and I can arrange something specific for you.
ELEPHANT LICENCE –
Only £55 SALE £44
(Expires December 2021)
TIGER LICENCE –
Only £70 SALE £56
(Expires December 2022)
UNICORN LICENCE –
Only £85 SALE £68
(Expires December 2023)
MONKEY LICENCE –
Only £100 SALE £80
(Expires December 2024)
SQUIRREL LICENCE –
Only £115 SALE £92
(Expires December 2025)
PAY MONTHLY – £10
(Renews until subscription cancelled)
Amazing & Fun Features:
The Transfer Tutor’s Online Quizzes provide a fun and interactive way to learn and practise Maths and English questions which are directly aligned to both the AQE and GL specifications.
There are many, great features including (but not limited to):
- Quizzes broken down into specific English and Maths topics, to allow for focused learning and the ability to hone in on areas of weakness.
- Mobile friendly and works on any internet device.
- ‘Hint’ option supports the child’s learning. For example, in question about calculating area of an irregular shape, the hint will say, “Break it into two” – enough to keep the child going but teaching them for future, similar questions.
- The Leaderboard at the end makes the child feel like they’re playing a game and having friendly competition.
- Good use of colour and graphics which makes it exciting.
- Parents receive a progress email at the end to let them know how their child did in their most recent quiz.
Check out the Google Reviews to read what other customers felt about The Transfer Tutor.
Spoiler alert – all the kids (the most important people) and parents love it!
Try It Out:
To give you a feel for the quizzes, why not try out the quick fire free quiz by clicking on the button below (no need to register or pay, so don’t worry). This will hopefully let you see how the questions work – or more importantly, let you see if this is something that would inspire and encourage your child to learn.
Social Media Links – Keeping Up To Date
Follow or like The Transfer Tutor on your social media channel of choice and ensure you never miss a beat with the whole transfer process, handy tips, advice, special offers and competitions.
Click below for your preferred channel or search for @TransferTutorHQ wherever you are.
FREE Facebook Support Group
You may have read in the reviews about people referring to the Facebook Support Group and this is certainly a great place to keep informed, ask questions, get support and keep up-to-date with anything happening in the transfer space.
It’s free to join but please ensure you have a genuine Facebook profile picture (ghost pictures are not approved as not deemed authentic) and then simply click here and answer the simple questions. Also, to ensure this is a safe space, anyone not adhering to the rules and being negative or argumentative to other members will be removed. -> Join Facebook Group.
So, to get going today with your son/daughter, choose your licence and get going – the setup process which should take you less than one minute.