— SORRY THIS HAS NOW ENDED — 🙁
*20% OFF All Fixed Cost Licences
The price is purposely low so that ALL parents can afford it.
Simply select the licence based on HOW LONG YOU’LL NEED ACCESS – usually based on the age of your youngest child (the whole way down to P2) at the moment.
👉 Please note: Additional years at the amazing rate of ONLY £12 / year (with discount) can only be bought at this time.
CAT LICENCE –
Only £30 Black Friday Deal £24
(Expires December 2020)
ELEPHANT LICENCE –
Only £55 Black Friday Deal £44
(Expires December 2021)
TIGER LICENCE –
Only £70 Black Friday Deal £56
(Expires December 2022)
UNICORN LICENCE – Only
£85 Black Friday Deal £68
(Expires December 2023)
MONKEY LICENCE – Only
£100 £80 (Black Friday Deal)
(Expires December 2024)
SQUIRREL LICENCE – Only
£115 £92 (Black Friday Deal)
(Expires December 2025)
Which Licence Should You Choose?
As a guide to the perfect licence for you, here is a quick list:
- Youngest in P7 – Cat Licence
- Youngest in P6 – Elephant Licence
- Youngest in P5 – Tiger Licence
Below are the longer term licences, but please note that as all the questions in The Transfer Tutor are AQE / GL standard, you would only buy a longer licence to achieve the cost benefit, but only if the licence will be used by an older sibling in the meantime – and then it would be passed down. I trust that makes sense.
- Youngest in P4 – Unicorn Licence
- Youngest in P3 – Monkey Licence
- Youngest in P2 – Squirrel Licence
If you need a licence that is not detailed above, just let me know and I can arrange something specific for you.
All of these are a one-off payment until they expire no additional payments will be required.
Amazing & Fun Features
The Transfer Tutor’s Online Quizzes provide a fun and interactive way to learn and practise Maths and English questions which are directly aligned to both the AQE and GL specifications.
There are many, great features including (but not limited to):
- Quizzes broken down into specific English and Maths topics, to allow for focused learning and the ability to hone in on areas of weakness.
- Mobile friendly and works on any internet device.
- ‘Hint’ option supports the child’s learning. For example, in question about calculating area of an irregular shape, the hint will say, “Break it into two” – enough to keep the child going but teaching them for future, similar questions.
- The Leaderboard at the end makes the child feel like they’re playing a game and having friendly competition.
- Good use of colour and graphics which makes it exciting.
- Parents receives a progress email at the end to let them know how their child did.
So, to get going today with your son/daughter, click on the Buy Now button (within blue box) below to go through the setup process which should take you less than 1 minute.
Read Google Reviews
Check out the Google Reviews and read the amazing reviews from real customers.
Spoiler alert – all the kids (the most important people) and parents love it!
FREE Facebook Support Group
You may have read in the reviews about people referring to the Facebook Support Group and this is certainly a great place to keep informed, ask questions, get support and keep up-to-date with anything happening in the transfer space.
It’s free to join but please ensure you have a genuine Facebook profile picture (ghost pictures are not approved as not deemed authentic) and then simply click here and answer the simple questions -> Join Facebook Group.